Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Quick! Great finds at Zappos!

This is an emergency post: these pretty things are sure to fly off the racks of the Zappos warehouse like, this very instant:

Beautiful Rafe snakeskin and metallic leather clutch, 75% off ($75.95, down from $298.95!):


Pretty Moo Roo handbag, 79% off ($143.95, down from $678.95!:



This cute and practical Michael Kors suede hobo, 47% off ($142.95, down from $271.95):


A Tosca Blu large shopper, in turqoise or black leather, 58% off ($ 130.95, down from $308.95!):


If you're a size 10, there's one more Icon skimmer left, 57% off ($ 108.95, down from $248.95!):

Get it now before I do!

And while you're there, be sure to check the Taryn Rose sale page. The cheapest thing in my size is still, at 60% off, about $160 (steep!), but in Taryn Rose's case you should believe the hype: the shoes are really that good and comfy. Check it out, maybe something pretty and at a decent price comes up in your size.

5 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous www.compactcomputerdesksshop.com said...

thanx alot

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous hookless shower curtains said...

great post

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous www.antiquecrystalchandeliershop.com said...

cooooool post

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous amr said...

sorry but ,I have to warn youabout your wp security, you have many issue about security , you can contact me at my email to help you, but 1st install wp security plugin
Iam un happy to see this great blog vanish but ,I have to warn youabout your wp security, you have many issue about security ,contact me at my email to help you, but 1st install wp security plugin
hi, my name is alien and while I tried to use your feed IT doesn't work , please check it

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous emy said...

it is cool post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home