Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Transition shoes

Ok, so I just had to blog about these shoes since I've been strangely attracted to them for a few months now and haven't done a damn thing about it:
These BCBGirls "Pascaly" flats are currently on sale at Nordstrom (they were on sale earlier on Zappos, too, but I can't find them of late--must have sold out). Is it that they're linen? That they have the breathable openings in an attractive but still understated silvery mesh? I don't know, but they're interesting and they would make an excellent summer-fall transition shoe. I favor the linen version over the brown and black leather variations (also on sale at Nordstrom).

And since the brand intrigues me, here's another sparklier spin on the ballet flat, the 'Pretty' flat in gold, available at Zappos for just under $80:

That seems like a good way to carry that summer shine all the way into fall, doesn't it?

10 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Cristina Hanganu-Bresch said...

Somehow I always had that suspicion (proof: I don't own any BCBGirls shoes). I guess it's the name of the brand: girly, therefore pretty with no consideration for comfort. I guess the philosophy is that those young'uns can take it (and suffer later for it)--but they'll have their moment of sparkle now.

Point taken, brand avoided.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not only you jitterbugbaby..many otheres are very much attracted for
latest fashion shoes..better choose the comfortable shoes for us..which fits for our toe..

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I found a great shoe from search engine....I bought a shoe from world largest shoe shop and the brand name is Timberland shoes

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I always had that suspicion

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous www.thebathroomstoragecabinets.com said...

cooooooool post

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, thisCheap wow gold could rather be is very important associated with my own feet, that's fairly extensive in the feet, and so not necessarily good to a lot shoe forms. It's possible others also have different activities. Except for everyone, I have mastered my lesson, and no issue just how lovable those BCBGirlsBuy rs gold shoes and boots appear, I am just staying away.

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it’s Diablo 3 Itemswonderful to share, to view the way persons fit their clothes along with extras together. Anyhow possibly I’m dreaming a small amount although whom doesn’t aim something,GW2 Gold doesn’t obtain something.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous emy said...

cool post

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger shorryjune3 said...

You train fleas by
android phone cheap potting them in a jar with a top on it. Fleas jump.

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So great and interesting site! I love it buy android phones and it give me lots of power and courage to meet the future rote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home