Thursday, August 24, 2006

Among General Mayhem, a shoe Glistens

As if home renovations hadn't put enough of a cramp on one's social life, the in-laws are upon us for the next week or so (well, indefinitely, really). Let's review that equation:

(dwindling touch-up renovation work)+(in-laws)+(their feisty Siamese cat)+(their yappy black poodle)+(my playful mini-bull-terrier)=General Mayhem (GM).

Now, amid GM, what's a girl to do? You got it! Clear her eyes with some pretty, pretty footwear, and dream of a glitzy social occasion to wear it to. And since repeat commenter and declared shoe afficionado Terry has extolled the virtues of the Anyi Lu brand on more than one occasion on this blog, I'm feeling the passion for this "Glisten" model, currently on sale for just under $100 of my hard-earned money:
Anyi Lu makes a lot of pumps, but I'm still not sold on the whole 3" heel being oh so comfortable. I am, however, willing to test out this theory next time I'm at Benjamin Lovell, where I can swear I saw one of those Anyi Lu typical spectator d'Orsay pumps (something like this), for about $400, though, so you know what that means to Scarpediem Frugalis. These flats, however, glitter in exactly all the right places (I like this "iron" color better than the "nougat" version) and I bet they are, indeed, super-comfy. Hm... perhaps Scarpediem's next splurge?

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looking gorgeous..the bow looks awesome..it will very well suit for my partywear dress..nice pair of
designer shoes.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Queen of Suburbia said...

I like those rather special shoes - nice find!

 
At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cannot assume Cheap D3 Goldall style information sites might be labeled in order to enjoyment people..numerous style weblogs should be considered considerable..because a lot of people studyCheap GW2 Gold sites related

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous http://guildwars2gold.igxe.com/ said...

Now, amid GM, http://guildwars.igxe.com/ what's a girl to do? You got it! Clear her eyes with some pretty, pretty footwear, and dream of a glitzy social occasion to wear it to. And since repeat commenter and declared shoe afficionado Terry has extolled the virtues of the http://guildwars2gold.igxe.com/ Anyi Lu brand on more than one occasion on this blog, I'm feeling the passion for this "Glisten" model, currently on sale for just under $100 of my hard-earned money:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home