Tuesday, August 15, 2006

In which I put a curse on ill-designed websites

...such as Kate Spade's very own Sample Sale site (registration required), which cannot be moved to show me the goodies. And they boast up to 70% off prices! All between Aug. 15-17!!! Oh, the humanity!

I started this post in earnest to publicize this sale, but I'll end it in frustration. I've tried Firefox and IE, I've registered and re-registered and verified the password, I enabled and re-enabled cookies and JavaScripts and what not, I turned off my Norton Internet protection, I waited patiently through dozens of painfully slow-loading error pages, I followed with bated breath the progress bar at the bottom of the browser page, one orange bar after orange bar, only to be disappointed by a big fat nothing.

Oh well, I hope you have better luck. I guess I'm stuck with my Kate Spade dreams for now.

3 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger 厦门 said...

power balance
silly bandz
EFX bracelet
Raymond Weil Watches
concord papillon
rolex datejust 36mm
wedding dresses develop quality for discerning customers and Experience the comfort, free shipping.
Buy evening dresses with a price guarantee and top rated customer service.

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually Diablo III Goldpatiently lay with consideration via a large number of painfully slow-loading problem webpages, I actually adopted along with bated breath of air the particular improvement bar at the end in the visitor webpage, a single lime Buy Runescape Goldclubhouse after lime clubhouse, simply to be disappointed by way of a major extra fat nothing.

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger ibaikaltablet said...

Thanks for the post that was so very informative, I’ve learned a lot. Keep up the good work.cheap android phones I need more information about it can you do that? Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home