Saturday, April 08, 2006

Happy bag!

A character in a mystery novel by a grossly underrated writer was depicted as knowing the value of accessories. If I can remember correctly (I only read the book 15 years ago!), "Irina knew that even an ordinary dress can be made special by an expensive pair of shoes and the right purse." Consequently, that's where she spent her money; she also turned out to be a cunning murderess in the end, but that's beside the point.

Obviously, that philosophy, inhaled at a very impressionable age, has stuck with me. I definitely belong to the group of people who is more likely to attempt to dress around accessories rather than accesorize around an outfit. And how could I not do that when it comes to my happy orange bag!


Happy bag: front view


Happy bag: angle view


Happy bag: pocket detail


A few things about my happy bag:
- it's a frame bag made out of a rich brocade with leather trim (and rhinestone details)
- it's large enough to hold all your essentials (plus a bottle of water, if you should so need)
- it's one of a kind
- it pretty much goes with anything
- when I carry it, I feel like a princess!!!

I'm pretty sure absolutely no one who reads this blog could possibly guess where this is from. However, if anyone at all expresses any interest in it, I'd be happy to reveal its (unexpected) origin!

5 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My curiosity is peaked! Where did the Happy Bag come from?

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah where did it come from? its a really awesome bag

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Cristina Hanganu-Bresch said...

The (surprising) answer is in the entry just above that (http://shoesense.blogspot.com/2006/04/reveal.html). :)

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous World of Warcraft gold said...

Response to the demands of everyone, I re-engage in a few small, also looking for students to borrow tested each class battle experience curve of wow gems safe (Battle 25 creeps).Test in several parts: the establishment of a trumpet, to brush small art upgrade an upgrade to 25.

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous boutiqueken said...

Bag massing with dress really a style for a good look outfit women.Usually am take my bag mass my dress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home