Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hego's

I haven't posted in four days and it feels like four weeks. Let's see, what happened in the meantime? Between Monk and World Cup marathons ... ah, that's right, a little thing called FLOOD. Ruining our brand new engineered wood floor. And the walls in the den. And our nerves. I won't get into all the tedious details--this whole week has been a nightmare (which is far from being over, insurance-wise) and I'll leave it at that.

So no wonder that I resorted to some retail therapy to soothe my frazzled nerves, squeezed in between meetings with plumbers, contractors, and insurance agents. I needed something cheerful so I bought these cuties:
I'd been eyeing them for quite a while in the display of Head Start Shoes, my favorite shoe store in Philly (they have a lot of European brands, really cute unique models, and a pleasure to deal with). They were on sale, 40% off, so I caved in and decided to buy them. The brand is Hego's, they're Italian, all leather (upper, insole, lining, sole), and while I wouldn't have paid $156 for them, $93 sounded bearable. The brand has a website, which, like most Italian fashion websites, is useless (why do fashion sites insist on using annoying Flash animations with broken links? it's still puzzling to me). They are superbly comfortable, very well constructed, and very pretty, imho.

And yes, they made a great addition to my 4th of July wardrobe--but more on that later.

5 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking look for,cheap diablo 3 Gold i quickly are prone to search for in which brand name time and time again. We are likely to trust in which boot maker will probably be Runescape Goldconsistent inside their boot design and style.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say your article inspires me to the most, it is so instructive to tell others how to understand that in such a special view.I will share your articles with my friends, i think they will like them just like me. What's more, can you update them more frequently? I am a fan of online games. buy rs gold , runescape gold

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger zoyi330 said...

Natasha, thanks for buy android phones hosting, hope you're having a great weekend!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your gramma with the world!Günstiges android-Handy ohne Vertrag

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger ibaikaltablet said...

PerfectBillige Smartphones ohne Vertrag online bestellen! I really want to buy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home