Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hego's

I haven't posted in four days and it feels like four weeks. Let's see, what happened in the meantime? Between Monk and World Cup marathons ... ah, that's right, a little thing called FLOOD. Ruining our brand new engineered wood floor. And the walls in the den. And our nerves. I won't get into all the tedious details--this whole week has been a nightmare (which is far from being over, insurance-wise) and I'll leave it at that.

So no wonder that I resorted to some retail therapy to soothe my frazzled nerves, squeezed in between meetings with plumbers, contractors, and insurance agents. I needed something cheerful so I bought these cuties:
I'd been eyeing them for quite a while in the display of Head Start Shoes, my favorite shoe store in Philly (they have a lot of European brands, really cute unique models, and a pleasure to deal with). They were on sale, 40% off, so I caved in and decided to buy them. The brand is Hego's, they're Italian, all leather (upper, insole, lining, sole), and while I wouldn't have paid $156 for them, $93 sounded bearable. The brand has a website, which, like most Italian fashion websites, is useless (why do fashion sites insist on using annoying Flash animations with broken links? it's still puzzling to me). They are superbly comfortable, very well constructed, and very pretty, imho.

And yes, they made a great addition to my 4th of July wardrobe--but more on that later.

8 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Adi said...

Find Internet Marketing resource hare Online Marketing Strategy | Internet Marketing Tools | Online Marketing Campaign | Online Marketing Business | Online Marketing System | Online Business | Online Home Business | Online Business Tips | Internet Marketing Online

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking look for,cheap diablo 3 Gold i quickly are prone to search for in which brand name time and time again. We are likely to trust in which boot maker will probably be Runescape Goldconsistent inside their boot design and style.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Louyika Sia said...

I have to say your article inspires me to the most, it is so instructive to tell others how to understand that in such a special view.I will share your articles with my friends, i think they will like them just like me. What's more, can you update them more frequently? I am a fan of online games. buy rs gold , runescape gold

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger GuildWars2Items said...

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches RS GP, Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first RuneScape Gold, Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that rs gold you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
You have a forever friend for life, and forever has no end D3 Gold Sale, and if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry Diablo iii Gold, your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay Buy Diablo iii Gold.

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger zoyi330 said...

Natasha, thanks for buy android phones hosting, hope you're having a great weekend!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger mengmeng pan said...

Thank you so much for sharing your gramma with the world!G√ľnstiges android-Handy ohne Vertrag

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger ibaikaltablet said...

PerfectBillige Smartphones ohne Vertrag online bestellen! I really want to buy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home