Monday, March 06, 2006

To Dries or not to Dries?

I love Dries van Noten. I find her clothes and shoes tasteful and pretty, and overall refreshing. I own a pair of Dries van Noten heels, which will probably make the subject another post.

Right now, I need advice on these babies:

They're 50% off at one of my favorite shoe stores in Philly, Head Start Shoes. They would still set me back some $185, but they're pretty and fit me quite well. They're both comfortable and stylish. I am, however, not that enamored with the upward pointing toe. So, buy or not?

6 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger trelif said...

Those are quite beautiful and unusual. Will the up-at-the-toe element be flattened with wear?

(I could not buy them for myself, but they are one of those things I would stop for if I passed them in a shop window.)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Cristina Hanganu-Bresch said...

They are beautiful, but I am inclined to show restraint, if only because, well, there are a lot of projects that require money around the house at this very moment. Plus, I don't think that upward-thrusting toe will give in. I am still in need of a pair of green shoes, but I'll postpone that for a while.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the shoes are very adorable, but quite a splurge :) If you have the money, hey, why not? But if there are more important things you have to take care of...welll...shoes can wait. (I only say this because I'm not a shoe fanatic -- but put a purse in front of my face and I'll start drooling!)

~Maria Palma
The Runway Scoop
Beauty is Within

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous www.pelikanfountainpenshop.com said...

awesome post

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous www.thebathroomstoragecabinets.com said...

coooooooool post

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous emy said...

cool post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home