Monday, March 06, 2006

To Dries or not to Dries?

I love Dries van Noten. I find her clothes and shoes tasteful and pretty, and overall refreshing. I own a pair of Dries van Noten heels, which will probably make the subject another post.

Right now, I need advice on these babies:

They're 50% off at one of my favorite shoe stores in Philly, Head Start Shoes. They would still set me back some $185, but they're pretty and fit me quite well. They're both comfortable and stylish. I am, however, not that enamored with the upward pointing toe. So, buy or not?

7 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Henri-V said...

Those are quite beautiful and unusual. Will the up-at-the-toe element be flattened with wear?

(I could not buy them for myself, but they are one of those things I would stop for if I passed them in a shop window.)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Scarpediem said...

They are beautiful, but I am inclined to show restraint, if only because, well, there are a lot of projects that require money around the house at this very moment. Plus, I don't think that upward-thrusting toe will give in. I am still in need of a pair of green shoes, but I'll postpone that for a while.

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Maria Palma said...

I think the shoes are very adorable, but quite a splurge :) If you have the money, hey, why not? But if there are more important things you have to take care of...welll...shoes can wait. (I only say this because I'm not a shoe fanatic -- but put a purse in front of my face and I'll start drooling!)

~Maria Palma
The Runway Scoop
Beauty is Within

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous www.pelikanfountainpenshop.com said...

awesome post

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous www.thebathroomstoragecabinets.com said...

coooooooool post

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger  said...

Coach dress to youth jing beautiful style attracted fashionable young people's eyes,coach factory outlet Coach is a popular brand is very suitable for income is not very high friends of love. The Coach dress is quite delicate bags.Coach Jewelry Set Coach atmospheric and very cheap bag design, believes that many people can accept.
Jack008

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous emy said...

cool post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home