Monday, May 29, 2006

In Her Shoes

I finally, FINALLY, got around to seeing this movie, and what can I say--it's an excellent reminder that, really, it's not about the shoes (gasp!).

Apart from the fact that it's filmed in my beloved Philadelphia, which alone would have had merit for me, with the added bonus of featuring gorgeous shoes (ah! I want Rose's shoe closet so bad!), the movie is just beautiful. Hope that you you didn't wait like me and have seen it already. You know what I'm talking about.

5 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous computer to ipod transfer said...

Computer to ipod transfer

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Antique Toys said...

antique toys

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Ross said...

spas in houston

furniture stores seattle

Quebec City attractions

hotels Ottawa

hotels in Quebec City

duct cleaning mississauga

calgary golf courses

condos for sale

without

Rexdale

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Vergil said...

I think everybody ought to browse on it.
site

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That merely is RS Moneyavailable in brownish, no less than on his or her web site (the initial got just with african american, red, and also rare metal), as well as the lone is actually man-made in contrast to synthetic leather,gw2 Gold however the resemblance will be uncanny, is it not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home