Monday, July 10, 2006

Sales @ Saks

Saks Fifth Ave. (the online store) rarely has sales that satisfy my miser gene, but these days they seem to be running a sale at which even I must raise an interested eyebrow.

In terms of shoes, you can get these cute and wholesome Hollywould espadrilles for $83:
Or these adorable Moschino Cheap'n'Chic thongs:
(Between you and me, I never quite understood the "cheap and chic" thing. Chic--perhaps, but cheap? No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Even at 50% off they're still quite pricey--though if you want to own a genuine designer item, $144 is not so bad).

I'm even strangely attracted to these Pucci flats:
Only $109, not bad for a Pucci that you can wear on a daily basis, really.

I also think these Pliner wedges are quite pretty for the summer, and at $102, they won't exactly break the bank:
As for me? No, thanks. I'm going to stay away from this one. I think. No, no, I will, or I risk becoming the poster child for a new psychiatric disorder, "online shopping addiction." But otherwise--happy bargain hunting, to all shoelovers out there!

3 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i enjoy checking out your blog and have added a link to your blog on my blog. actually, my blog is more like a compilation of website reviews and information, but in blog format. anyway, i'd appreciate if you would link back to me from your blog. in any case, keep up the cool blog! cheers, joe

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have Cheap RS moneyfurthermore big collection of ki switzerland shoes and boots that hopefully will match the element the Guild wars 2 Goldactual guys womens and also the sports person .

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

24 hours customer service will serve you at anytime. No matter how much D3 Gold and Diablo 3 Itmes you need, stocked inventory will satisfy your demand immediatly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home