Tuesday, April 25, 2006

If I were a rich girl....

...and if I had all the money in the world, I'd probably buy the entire Marc Jacobs shoe collection for this spring/summer. Don't these super-adorable yellow sandals embody all that's fun, cheerful, and carefree about summer? They do, they do, and they do it in style! Yellow is a tough color for me (and many, many women, if I were to listen to my friends), but don't these just go with anything summery and breezy? You can wear them with white, red, (ahem), yellow/gold, black...and a good dose of optimism.

These fuchsia sweeties ain't half bad either:

They make me happy just by looking at them!

But alas, at about $300 a piece, they're still a dream for this particular shoelover.

Closer to my budget, however, is this last pair in my size on the last call clearance at Neiman Marcus:
Only $70 + S&H (down from $200) ... they are just so cute I wanna giggle. In Japanese, preferrably.

My policy of late when I get that strong, strong urge to buy shoes: I wait a little. Count to 2000 in my head. Sleep it over. If they're still there the next morning, and my desire is still that strong, I take the plunge.

I'm gonna start counting right about....now.

5 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh la love.

I adore those Marc-y Marc flat sandals, though you'll never get me into a pair of heels shorter than 4".

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Cristina Hanganu-Bresch said...

Kristopher, by the time you turn 50, I have a suspicion that your feet will beg to differ.

But since that will NEVER happen, you can try these heeled Marc Jacobs sandals--same deal as the yellow ones, except with a 3 3/4" heel. Ooops, I guess that's still too low! :)

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do, MOP Keythey do, and they do it in style! Yellow is a tough color for me (and many, many women, if I were to listen to my friends), but don't these justsell d3 gold go with anything summery and breezy?

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger shorryjune3 said...

Awesome. Awesome. Amazing!!Currently, I am looking for ideas for making Galaxy 4 case throughput noticeable with the wall.Fantastic!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So wonderful! ~I really love the excellent site~~It can teach lots of useful information~ I also think it should be shared by everyone~~And the picture also be Galaxy 3 casebeautiful! ~In a word, it suit itself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home