Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shoe-perstition!

I always knew in my heart that shoes were quasi-magical objects, but this most amusing list of shoe superstitions (pardon me, shoe-perstitions!) proves it a thousand-times over.

One example, at random:
If you repeat "Hoping this night, my true love to see, I place my shoe in the form of a T" (Place your shoes heel against instep and do no speak again that night. You will marry the man you see in your dreams.) (Emrich, D. The Folklore of Love and Courtship, 1970).
Now, there's another use for all those Blahniks you have stashed in your closet!

4 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Peregrine said...

home decorating catalogs

how to remove window tint

breast augmentation sacramento

san antonio nightlife

home remodeling software

types of dogs

double front doors

duct cleaning mississauga

wedding invitation wording samples

french patio doors

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Payless or sell gw2 goldon sale at WalMart--and I can't even argue too much with that. After all, not everyone has the money to shop for Manolo Blahniks, or even for theCheap d3 cd key Target-variety Isaac Mizrahi, for that matter.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger qiongzhang55 said...

Some years of age time Our god inclined. The very next Sony cases time have a look at Eastern side Africa via South africa to be able to Somaliland.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Alberta Smith said...

I think I am so lucky that I can find the wonderful site~~In this site, I found something really I wanted!~In the moment, I am excited that I could not say Galaxy 4 cases other thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home