Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ferragamos for the summer!

Summer has hit Philly hard, like a ton of hot humid bricks. It's generally hard to keep your composure in a 90 degree sweltering heat: coifs crumble, shirts crumple, tops stain, the brow sparkles with sweat. However, one thing, if carefully chosen, will never betray you and will still make you feel like a million bucks: a gorgeous pair of shoes. Such as these fabulous linen Ferragamo wedges, simply purrrrrfect for the summer:I'm not one to walk in high heels anymore, but even I, lover of comfort as I am, admit that wedges offer enough support. These are about 3" high (but the platform will absorb some of the shock), and they are simply yummy. Not only will they keep you happy, but they'll also bring a smile on everybody else's face. Now, that's what I call a shoe!

3 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Ronica said...

Link?

I can't properly drool unless I can contemplate actually buying them, you know. ;)

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Cristina Hanganu-Bresch said...

Huh, I could have sworn I put in the link. Anyway, problem rectified!

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Antique Rings said...

antique rings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home